The last one is good. I'd change the type at the bottom though cause I completely missed it the first time around. It reads like your contact info than part of the comic.
One panels are tough. You'll excell where I failed I'm sure of it.
you might be right. my goal was to make the text at the bottom almost like an afterthought, so that the joke could succeed without it needing to be there. It's like the icing on the laughterpie.
2 comments:
The last one is good. I'd change the type at the bottom though cause I completely missed it the first time around. It reads like your contact info than part of the comic.
One panels are tough. You'll excell where I failed I'm sure of it.
you might be right. my goal was to make the text at the bottom almost like an afterthought, so that the joke could succeed without it needing to be there. It's like the icing on the laughterpie.
Post a Comment