Hahahaha I love the first two. The last one HITS close to home though (see what I did there?)
I know .Mac is a copout (especially for a design student) but I also figured that I wouldn't have more than 10 minutes a day to update if I needed it, so I went for quick and easy (and it allows comments, which you've already figured out).
I'll call you maybe tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get out of work.
1 comment:
Hahahaha I love the first two. The last one HITS close to home though (see what I did there?)
I know .Mac is a copout (especially for a design student) but I also figured that I wouldn't have more than 10 minutes a day to update if I needed it, so I went for quick and easy (and it allows comments, which you've already figured out).
I'll call you maybe tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get out of work.
Post a Comment